Gathering supplies

ydia

Gathering supplies

Post by ydia »

So since many things aren't back yet like rope how are people handling things like logging? I feel like it would be just rude to leave a stump. I'm sure there are many other examples, so how are people dealing with this, and have it make good roleplay sense?
((DEV Rias)) gets tackled by angry librarians and thrown out of the library, managing to get out a muffled "Remember me!" before he's gone.

You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
ydia

Re: Gathering supplies

Post by ydia »

In regards to logging since the mayor is requesting wood donations can something be done on a temp basis to help us get rid of stumps until proper things are in place?
((DEV Rias)) gets tackled by angry librarians and thrown out of the library, managing to get out a muffled "Remember me!" before he's gone.

You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."

Return to “General Discussion”