Keep it the way it is
17%
Repopulate it with infested
83%

Total votes: 18
Jirato

Re: The Tarueka situation

Post by Jirato »

I did a stealth re-release of Tarueka Environs last week. I still want to eventually go through and give it a lot more flavor, but it's back to the way it was for now. Just now, I did the same with the abandoned farm. This should provide suitable training for people looking to practice their combat skills this weekend. I'm sure everyone will want to work on skills this weekend. This weekend will be nice.

The town itself will remain closed, I wonder what's going on in there?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Jirato wrote:The town itself will remain closed, I wonder what's going on in there?
Bryceburgh renovations.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Akila

Post by Akila »

I don't believe the laborers are dropping loot, therefore Bryceburgh should not be considered until the workers are getting paid.

(Seriously, I killed a fair few laborers and had no riln or lockboxes from any like before. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional.)
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Uandir

Post by Uandir »

Akila wrote:I don't believe the laborers are dropping loot, therefore Bryceburgh should not be considered until the workers are getting paid.

(Seriously, I killed a fair few laborers and had no riln or lockboxes from any like before. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional.)
The renovators of Bryceburgh saw this coming, they gave the laborers banks!
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Infested laborers should be dropping riln appropriate to their level of difficulty now, along with a random chance of treasure boxes.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Discussion”