Departing and Respawning in Shadgard

Lemuel

Departing and Respawning in Shadgard

Post by Lemuel »

It's a bit unfair to respawn in the Shadgard church, because it is behind a line of militia if you are wanted by the law.

Could a more neutral location in Shadgard be selected for the respawn point, so the character can make it to the infirmary without being arrested ? How about at the door of the infirmary, if not inside ? How about that private room no one uses ?
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Lae

Post by Lae »

You, like everyone, have the option to not get in trouble with the law, rendering this change unnecessary.

Lately it really seems like you're trying to get the mud customized to your specifications.
Last edited by Lae on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Looks like you got into trouble and are having to deal with the consequences!
The lore compels me!
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Hildibrand shouldn't be healing you if you're wanted in Shadgard. He should probably be alerting the guards to the presence of a violent and dangerous criminal.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

why would somebody wanted by law even spawning in Shadgard? If they're wanted, send them to Mistral or something.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

This problem should vanish fairly soon, when people will no longer "respawn" but return to life via more involved and complex and sense-making means (assuming no monks are around/willing to Soul Beacon you).
The lore compels me!
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

I always thought it made more sense for somebody to have to drag you to the church/infirmary and have them fix you up, the infirmary wouldn't bring you back to life, just fix up your body for a sorcerer to help out.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”