Old Corvus Mine - Recent contributions

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Landion

Old Corvus Mine - Recent contributions

Post by Landion »

Sceptus was seen walking the inner courtyard last night, he mentioned to a few of the citizens that a particular trader had recently contributed greatly to the Old Corvus Mine.

Sceptus rasped, "The trader, Vitello, has proven his worth and single-handedly funded the hiring of workers to provide lighting to the mine. He also provided a substantial shipment of the bronze necessary to craft a ...safe... rail system for my mine. It is the effort and dedication of members such as these which assure you, my people, a better life of freedom and power here at Corvus."

Sceptus added, "I've also stationed guards within the mine, this should help to assure those who desire to work a safe place to do so." He then stalked off, muttering something about his research.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

It is always good to see how the player characters may influence the game and its world. To me, things such as this are some of the greatest draws of CLOK.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Corvus Outpost”