Character Profiles

KianTheArcher

Character Profiles

Post by KianTheArcher »

So, this is more out of curiosity than anything. I've noticed that while nearly every alt I play has some amount of information available through profile (though not always the same, some have different bits available than other). It seems like a majority of people don't use this feature at all and I was wondering why.

So, feel free to post why you don't (or why you do if that so pleases you), or not to post at all! It's just something I think of every now and then.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Lae

Post by Lae »

I use the profile because I really don't have anything to hide. It seems like some people like to remain mysterious, and that's awesome and stuff, but I don't feel that I need to be because 90 percent of the people who play here keep the fuzzy line between OOC and IC fairly defined.
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I avoided putting much in my profile in "the other game" because I wanted people to talk to my character in-character and figure things out that way. That's my elitist view. I don't have an issue with people putting stuff in there and using it, of course. I just choose not to myself.
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Discussion”