Inconsistent Prices

Nootau

Inconsistent Prices

Post by Nootau »

Charon takes the below-average deer fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the average deer fur belt and pays you 13 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the nice deer fur belt and pays you 13 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charon takes the ugly bear fur belt and pays you 3 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the poorly-crafted bear fur belt and pays you 3 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the below-average bear fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the average bear fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the nice bear fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the nice bear fur belt and pays you 13 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the quality bear fur belt and pays you 13 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the quality bear fur belt and pays you 38 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the excellent bear fur belt and pays you 38 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the exquisite bear fur belt and pays you 63 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charon takes the poorly-crafted wolf fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the average wolf fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the nice wolf fur belt and pays you 8 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the nice wolf fur belt and pays you 13 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the average wolf fur belt and pays you 13 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.

Charon takes the fine wolf fur belt and pays you 38 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the quality wolf fur belt and pays you 38 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Charon takes the excellent wolf fur belt and pays you 38 riln for it, then tosses the item in a bin for resale.
Last edited by Nootau on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

I think the skins you gather have different quality even if they are labeled the same. Besides this the market has been needing a little TLC. For example my cooked fish still sell the same as my raw fish or at least the last time I checked.
I am NOT a spoony bard.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

That's the problem I am trying to highlight, there is bleed over with the tags. I am not sure if this is a known bug.

As for fish, why don't you suggest how much more the cooked items should be worth compared to the raw form.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Landion

Post by Landion »

This is not a problem. There are several tiers of quality within each system, and not all of them line up with the pricing levels.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Is there such variation within the master work crafts? Also, does the variation vary the effectiveness of a piece of equipment?
Last edited by Nootau on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

(Type stop to stop auto-leathercrafting.)
You finish working away at an exquisite leather belt with your ebony-handled copper dirk, adding some final touches.
You smile as you look over your work, realizing you've managed to create quite the masterpiece.

(energy -10)
Roundtime: 10 seconds.

>get belt from worktable
You remove an exquisite leather belt from a sturdy worktable.
How can I tell the difference between the master and the other 'exquisite' belts that I have created? Is there a difference or was this a misfire of the 'masterpiece' notice?
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Found somewhat of an answer, the Masterwork even though it sells at the same price at the pawnshop, has additional wording choices such as 'gorgeous'.

Return to “Bug Reports”