Clok Numerology?

Discussion of the cultural side of Arad.
Lavi

Clok Numerology?

Post by Lavi »

Hello everyone,

I have recently been thinking of ways to spice up some of the RP in clok, and because of some recent interests I have had, I’d like to develop a fortune telling method for clok that will be both fun for the people doing the rp, and will give a robust feel of engaging in such an activity. So, below I’ll be making a basic post of my idea and have some questions. please feel free to answer as you see fit or not at all if you don’t like!

I. The idea

I would like to work on working with some principles of numerology to work with people in character, developing a basic birth chart, with numbers and linking those numbers, 1 through 9 to various immortals in clok and their qualities.

For example, 7 in numerology is considered the temple and self sacrifice, and so I would link it to Serafina. While 9 is the number that determines war, and destruction and is represented by Aranas. Naia would represent the number three and love in the physical more practical sense. Etcetera. Eventually I’ll be working on developing a system to make predictions give advice guiding numbers, the conversation of basic, conscious, and high self.

I am looking for what people would like to see, what would be nice for ease of doability and also what challenges people may find. Hoping to have this well planned so I can make a write up for clok. So, my questions.

II. Questions

1. What are things people would like to see this cover?
2. What 9 immortals do people should be included.
3. How specific do people want this to be?
4. Who should this information be made easily accessible to?
5. Would anyone actually be interested even?
6. What are other ideas to make This idea as clok themed as possible?
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
glare

Re: Clok Numerology?

Post by glare »

1. What are things people would like to see this cover?
Tarot, astrology, reading entrails and casting rods.

2. What 9 immortals do people should be included.
Malfant should definitely be included as either the Moon arcana, illusion, deception. or similar to the Priestess or hermit arcanas which both concern wisdom and knowledge in some way.
Aranas is too prominant not to be included. then Serafina and that other guy who was her first pupil to balance them.

overall though, I don't think there should be too many immortals involved as that would feel sort of shallow to me. But rather King Golllifer who persecuted the thaumaturge users in the old kingdom. and maybe the Lapis duke or simply the Lapis stone could represent purity, when face up and zellousness when reversed.

Things like that really so that the deck or system tells a wider story of the land rather than just repeats pseudo religious lore that doesn't really have attachment on day to day life.

3. How specific do people want this to be?
I'd like to see it be as vague as rl tarot decks

4. Who should this information be made easily accessible to?
Mummers, druids of the grove, To a lesser extent Mercenaries through game dice.

5. Would anyone actually be interested even?
I'm super interested myself but am not the biggest Clok player.

6. What are other ideas to make This idea as clok themed as possible?
You know a true deck of this tarot because half the cards are always made from nether tainted iron and the other half from cut lapis stone.

In additon, whatever method, like rods or whatever, it should always involve tainted metal to be the real deal.

Return to “Culture”