What does your char look like?

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Maina

Re: What does your char look like?

Post by Maina »

Maina, though her eyes are blue-grey, not green.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: STOP BEING AMAZING. IT'S AMAZING.
Slightbeam

Post by Slightbeam »

An image for everyone's favourite blond-haired pocket prince. The image is a fantasy illustration with 17th / 18th century inspirations. Posed to the side, hands by their hips, they have a fairly cherubic face and squinted blue eyes. A leather tricorn tipped with steel adorns their head. Each other leather piece has similar metal adornments. A high-collar black wool mantle obscures the side of the head and most of the mouth, while the back is extended as a small cape. They wear a buttoned and sleeveless navy blue coat, which looks like the love-child of a central European 'highwayman coat' and a farmer's vest. The coat-vest's calf length edges are ragged from use. The coat is cinched by a wide leather belt with multiple small fantasy-style pouches attached. Emerging from under the belt is a blue sash which trails to the right hip. This diagonal sash is gripped by their right hand. Leather armor covers their upper arms and elbows. Below the armor their forearms are protected by rolled navy wool cuffs, separate from the coat. Next, pale red cotton-like cloth covers their skin to the fingertips, composing their outer shirt with integrated gloves, and their breeches. The red is similar to the dye imparted by leaving clothes in iron rich streams. Rusty streams, one might say. On his left thigh and visible under the coat is a leather garter, carrying a chaped dagger sheath. Their breeches are tucked into long white wool socks pinned in a roll and cuffed ankle turnboots.

It's a pretty swaggerific illustration. He doesn't have this exact outfit in game, but he may when the game is up and running proper...
Last edited by Slightbeam on Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-clink! And a bear trap goes off. You fall into a hole and find seventeen cheese steaks.
Xanthe

Post by Xanthe »

Chione
The picture is of a dark skinned girl with long eyelashes. She has a serious expression on her face as she faces the camera, and small earrings dangling from her earlobes. Her eyes are onyx colored and her lips are a chocolate color. She is wearing a strapless blue-violet dress, and spiked iron armbands. A small skull necklace is about her throat.
Last edited by Xanthe on Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You say, "Example for talk like this I if I sound better order in."
Smoothcoffee

Post by Smoothcoffee »

Curious if anyone has thought of describing their characters in words? I imagine it is more descriptive than the game descriptors, haha. Just for our VI community who may be curious, (AKA me).
:)
Slightbeam

Post by Slightbeam »

Smoothcoffee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:02 pm Curious if anyone has thought of describing their characters in words? I imagine it is more descriptive than the game descriptors, haha. Just for our VI community who may be curious, (AKA me).
:)
Your wish is my command.
Ka-clink! And a bear trap goes off. You fall into a hole and find seventeen cheese steaks.

Return to “General Socialization”