splitting food

Alila

splitting food

Post by Alila »

Hi,
This is a very mundane and boring suggestion that may not even be in the write sub-forum, but could it please be possible to split food, reducing the bites, but making multiple versions to share? Then we can break a cookie in half, cut a pie into slices, or pour a soup into two bowls. And if it cannot that is okay--sorry to bother.
Thank you!
;)
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
Sneaky

Re: splitting food

Post by Sneaky »

+1
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Guest411

Post by Guest411 »

So if I have one cookie, I can share cookie with others? What if I keep sharing same one cookie? Will cookie, in it's infinite deliciousness, keep sharing?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Infinite cookies sounds delicious, but probably trying to share a cookie piece with only one bite left should say "There's not enough of that left to split." or something of the sort.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

I’m not sharing my cookie, get your own.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

preiman wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:06 pm I’m not sharing my cookie, get your own.
Of course not, but don't you want to emphasize that point by breaking your cookie in half and then theatrically eating both halves with a sneer?

Return to “Cooking”