Healers and Paying

ironcross32

Healers and Paying

Post by ironcross32 »

I was thinking it'd be neat if healers would hold off the pay comments until the end of their healing of you. Att that time, they would say something like, "Healer <name> says that should about do, and it'll be xxx riln."
Daiden

Re: Healers and Paying

Post by Daiden »

I think that's why they do it in two second intervals and not after you've been topped off.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

This would be pretty hard to implement with the way infirmary AI works, the healer will prioritize most severe wound among all occupants, so there's no real definitive point of "I'm done healing this person". AI is already a pretty overloaded system and I'd rather not add a second check to loop through all hour hit locations and ensure they're all bandaged properly after every bandage is applied just for the sake of determining if its the last.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
ironcross32

Post by ironcross32 »

fair enough.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”