Time and facilities

Rosalin

Time and facilities

Post by Rosalin »

I'm always asking myself how long I've got to use a rented facility. (Sawmills, Work yards.etc) Perhaps a simple addition why not add an extra line under the [time] command showing how many chimes/bells you've got left to make use of a specific facility?
Speaking to you, the mummer Mayhew says, "Do not pretend to understand the extent of my knowledge."
Nobody

Re: Time and facilities

Post by Nobody »

I've wanted that as well on occasion. My suggestion would have been for effect rather than time, but time might make more sense given that effect timers stop when logged out while rents keep counting down. The most useful thing I could see from this though is being able to get 2 rounds of processing in (e.g. mine, pay and smelt, mine until you've got 5 minutes left, smelt and finish as time expires; I could imagine similar for processing lumber).

That being said, I suspect that the rental pricing on the work areas was set low so as to allow people to not sweat it when their time isn't optimally used. I decided instead to make my peace with the existing system and now I just pay confirm for the total time I'll be there in advance.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”