saddle-bags instead of saddlebags

Lemuel

saddle-bags instead of saddlebags

Post by Lemuel »

its hard on this old tiny phone to type long words so can we have saddle-bags instead of saddlebags, please?

or else, could the saddlebags be the topmost or first targetable item so we can type in
REM SAD FROM HORSE and it not target first the saddle and the saddleblanket?
Last edited by Lemuel on Sun May 06, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noctere
GM

Re: saddle-bags instead of saddlebags

Post by Noctere »

You do realize that you can shorten "saddlebags" to just "sad" right? Works fairly well as there are not many containers in the game that have that.
It's not easy being evil...
Noctere
GM

Post by Noctere »

Oh I see what you are saying, I missed that the first time I read though. Yeah I have the same trouble when I try to remove my greaves or greathelm. The "gr" part is tricky. If it bothers you that much you could ask for a slight change the next time a merchant comes in. Such as change saddleblanket to "horse blanket".
It's not easy being evil...
Kent

Post by Kent »

merchants are never around when required, or else if they are, they are only customizing charms and body art and not things a real adventurer needs.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm going to suggest a shift in tactics, Kent: encouragement works better than discouragement. To quote a very wise wizard: "I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it's true."

There have been several merchants around the last few weeks, including some which could alter horse blankets and saddlebags. I'm sorry you missed them, but I'm sure more will be around soon enough. Some encouraging suggestions would help the GM team know which kind of merchant services people want and get staff excited about bringing some new merchants around!
The lore compels me!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Kent wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 12:03 am merchants are never around when required, or else if they are, they are only customizing charms and body art and not things a real old* adventurer needs.
It seems you made a typo, Kent. Don't worry, I fixed it for you! #helpnabrothaout #dontmentionit #yourewelcome

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”