revisiting markets

preiman
CLOK Patron

revisiting markets

Post by preiman »

with the new apprentice of the hand ability limiting the number of people who can gather natural resources to sell at market, can we revisit how long items remain in the market, as well as how valuable metals, ores and gems are handled?
I'd like to see items last at market a little longer, and I'd love to see the valuable gems and what not that are sold remain rather than vanishing into the npc economy.
I don't know, i fear some NPC gem merchant is hording diamonds or something and will emerge as a new power player in the lands and use his untold wealth for evil. let's not bend to evil, give PCs a chance to fight back, buy buying diamonds at market.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Kent

Re: revisiting markets

Post by Kent »

I always felt it was wrong that the market would by default be empty; unless and only unless a player character sold something would there be something to buy.

I think it would be better for the game if random NPC's randomly sold commodities there also.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”