Unlearn more tha one ability at a time.

Lun
CLOK Patron

Unlearn more tha one ability at a time.

Post by Lun »

When it comes down to ability selection, I've more often than not made numerous mistakes or changes to my own style of play, opting for armor over dodge or realizing that certain abilities are extraneous and aren't needed. Currently, we can only unlearn one ability at a time. I understand that the wait period is pretty important to the concept of generalized abilities, but it'd be nice if we could unlearn multiple at once.
Jirato

Re: Unlearn more tha one ability at a time.

Post by Jirato »

It would "be nice", but abilities are supposed to be permanent and unlearning an ability is intended to be extremely harsh.

As for mistakes, that's what the one time ability reset is for. Though if you've already used it... yeah...

This one game I used to play let everyone reset their skills once a year. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I reset the ability reset counter on people once a year too... What do y'all think? Would it be too game-breaking?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

I don't feel like it would be too terrible to allot more resets. There's already some abilities that I don't believe should exist, so it can be really frustrating when you pick one up and it's the exact opposite of what you expected.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Personally I could do for some more flexibility. I know a few others would agree but if Jirato says no can do then...well.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”