Tea

Akila

Tea

Post by Akila »

I was talking to Vunrad earlier and he came up with an idea I quite like.

We have the option to make tea in game with the bags sold in shops, but could it be coded so we can make our own tea using foraged herbs? His example was Mountain Mint tea: Mountain Bloom + Mint. People can be funny about their flavours of tea! :)
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Zahrah

Re: Tea

Post by Zahrah »

I was actually just thinking about that the other day! Would definitely be neat to be able to do more things with all the herbs like make tea bags. And I think it'd be fairly simple to implement since it'd probably work just like making a poultice. Scrap of cloth, ground herbs, BOOM. Tea bag for steeping. But I've also never coded before, so who knows. But just seconding that I think this would be great!
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Yes to tea. Get Solaje back.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Love this idea. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”