Listing Objects

Kiyaani

Listing Objects

Post by Kiyaani »

Would it be possible to make it so that things you store stuff *on* can have the list option as well as things you store stuff *in*? Meaning - you can type <look in crate list> and it gives a list instead of a paragraph. It would be great if that worked for shelves and tables and such as well.
Jirato

Re: Listing Objects

Post by Jirato »

On the varnished mahogany bookshelf you see ...
a red cloth book entitled, "Rhymes and Riddles"
a midnight blue bound leather book
a white bound leather book entitled, "Fall from Grace"
a partially burnt white leather tome titled "The Crucible of Fire: A guide to Blacksmithing"
a book of scripture (x2)
an old worn cookbook
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Thanks! That'll make things so much easier to comb through.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

I think I recognize that bookshelf
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Wasn't intentional, I just zapped to the first bookshelf I could find. Was hoping to find one of the new player-crafted bookshelves to see how they look, but doesn't look like any have been made yet.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

No worries. Figure my house is a good test for any listing options.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”