Vaults wish list

sona

Vaults wish list

Post by sona »

It's been such a long time, I don't even recall what we wanted vaults to be. Some ideas and suggestions in order of priority

1. Sorting options - perhaps by user option toggles, so a player can choose to sort by alphabetical, by material, or by container (list containers at top/bottom)

2. some way to view the contents of vaulted containers that aren't locked - maybe check vault <num> to have the character look in the container without actually taking it out. If this isn't possible, maybe a way to label containers with an X length character message, so people remember "Oh, this is the pack that I put arrow shafts in, or nails, or ammunition, or whatever else people might put in containers.

3. an idea, whether or not it's popular, I don't know, would be to sell bank slots, instead of charging by deposit of an item based on weight. This could as a mechanic help get players to move away from "Houses = storage" and more towards "House = RP tool".

I'm sure there's other suggestions and options regarding vaults, but I know creation and storage issues have played the part of a thorn in my side for quite some time. And while I'm waiting on the introduction of PC store fronts or something similar, I think some of these considerations could prove a boon to the entire playerbase.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”