clean the dirt and grime away

ydia

clean the dirt and grime away

Post by ydia »

It would be cool if we could clean others.
It could appear as Ydia splashes some water on you, or something like that.
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
Kunren

Re: clean the dirt and grime away

Post by Kunren »

ydia wrote:It would be cool if we could clean others.
Can be done in rooms with shallow water if I'm not mistaken, "splash ydia" "splash horse" etc.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
ydia

Post by ydia »

Kunren wrote:
Can be done in rooms with shallow water if I'm not mistaken, "splash ydia" "splash horse" etc.
can't be done to other players if you are standing right next to a water source.
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

ydia wrote:
Kunren wrote:
can't be done to other players if you are standing right next to a water source.
Yeah might be good to change it to where it can be done from water sources as well, maybe. That's a lot of water to splash at someone coaked in blood and gore from something like a barrel though.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
ydia

Post by ydia »

I'm more interested like when you are next to the river or such.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

A good dunking in a barrel.

I don't imagine a 'splash' would work. How dirty is dirty? A splash would only make one muddier.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I don't know. Kind of like how I wish there was a way to toggle whether you allow others to bandage you or not, I think cleaning someone else is something of a personal bubble invasion that most people would be at least somewhat uncomfortable with. So at the least, I'd prefer a toggle (or basing it on friend list rating or something).

I mean, if I was walking down State Street after doing some community service (I live life on the edge!) and was a bit dirty and grimy and some guy just came up and said "Hey, you're dirty - I'll help!" and just starting scrubbing me down ... creepy. Moreso than someone just walking up and wordlessly strapping bandages on my leg because I had a scrape there, I think.
The lore compels me!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Might be some fun RP though... even if it was a toggle, and it made it obvious that another person tried to intrude upon your person bubble/touch you whatever.

...and that's not because I'm immediately picture Dorn punching someone in the nose. Not at all.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Dorn wrote:...and that's not because I'm immediately picture Dorn punching someone in the nose. Not at all.
Post a log when it happens, please.
The lore compels me!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Rias wrote:
Dorn wrote:...and that's not because I'm immediately picture Dorn punching someone in the nose. Not at all.
Post a log when it happens, please.
I sometimes swear you just want Dorn to go out and hurt people.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
ydia

Post by ydia »

I'd totally be ok with a friend list system. or a prompt asking if it was ok too.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”