Pluginstats

Dorn

Pluginstats

Post by Dorn »

I'm not sure how much this is kept updated these days, but would it be possible to add "Travel Time" to it?

Also, Riln doesn't seem to update properly when coin is deducted or added. I've noticed it happening when paying for training, or looting riln from corpses for two things that come to mind immediately.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Jirato

Re: Pluginstats

Post by Jirato »

It was determined that sending the exact amount of coin you have every second could be used as a "pickpocket detector" and was not a fair mechanic. The coin will only update when you type wealth or make a deposit or withdrawal from the bank.

I'll point Noctere to this thread about the travel time request. are you using the MUSHclient plugin or the Mudlet plugin?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

I use Cmud, don't use the official plugins.

But fair enough on the riln. That actually makes sense.
~Dorn
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Well, then, which version are you using for pluginstats?

Pluginstats 1, 2, 3, or 4?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Well now, I didn't realize there were different versions! Looks like I've been using version 1. Might have to ignore this while I go through the other versions to see what is going on with them.
~Dorn
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Feel to take a look at the others and see if they have travel time, I'm not sure off the top of my head.

Version 3 and Version 4 require a very specific output format that is parsed in the Mudlet plugin, I'm not sure how easily they can be modified without forcing all the existing Mudlet users to redownload/update, which we'd rather not do unless we really have to.

Adding/changing the text in version 1 is pretty straightforward, it's just a matter of if we want to add even more stuff to it or not. It's already kinda a lot, but since we have an RT counter, a TT counter kinda does make sense too.

I dunno, Noctere's the expert with this.
Noctere
GM

Post by Noctere »

A travel time output was considered at one time but after some discussion we decided not to include it. This includes all the pluginstats versions 1-4.

If I might ask, why would you like a travel time counter? It is easy enough to que up a direction and doing so always gives you an idea of how long you have left to wait.
It's not easy being evil...
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Basically just to avoid some redundancy checks with traveling. Timing is always off with created counters, but with it linked to the server, I can ensure it is spot on.

And beyond that, it also lets me know just how many bandage attempts I can make before I have to move on when I'm traveling injured.
~Dorn

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”