Infirmary patients- shoes!

Solaje

Infirmary patients- shoes!

Post by Solaje »

Now that I've noticed all the patients in the infirmary are shoe-less, I have funny images in my mind. It would be nice if all those poor people weren't walking around in their socks!
Rias
DEV

Re: Infirmary patients- shoes!

Post by Rias »

It's to cut down on the noise so the injured can rest!

I think it actually might be from the days when armor would prevent bandaging even when lying down, and they had boots which counted as armor, so the boots were just removed and the patients were left in their sockses.
The lore compels me!
Solaje

Post by Solaje »

That makes sense. I just thought I'd bring it up since we have non-armor shoes now.

This isn't a big deal, obviously. Maybe the healers should put up a sign that says "Welcome, please remove your shoes"!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

This topic always makes me smile fondly in memory. This very topic was the first thing I read when I first decided to bite the bullet and read the BBS. :)
It amuses me that it has yet to be fixed.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
ydia

Post by ydia »

lol yeah they should have shoes, or at least some if you want to rp some are so poor for buying shoes.
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”