Flowers!

Akila

Flowers!

Post by Akila »

Can we have the option to wear flowers in our hair? Pretty please?
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
jilliana

Re: Flowers!

Post by jilliana »

A definite +1!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Thought this already existed?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

If so I'd love some syntax :D cause that'd be cool.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Looks like I was indeed mistaken.

I can make all foraged flowers hairbobs. Or I can make them worn like pins. I can't do both though.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Jirato wrote:Looks like I was indeed mistaken.

I can make all foraged flowers hairbobs. Or I can make them worn like pins. I can't do both though.
Hairbobs!
Akila

Post by Akila »

Akila has a custom made hairbob of flowers. I agree with Kunren! Hairbobs!
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Yeah, hairbobs would be better. People can always have them modified if they want to wear the flowers differently.

Now, I know this is being picky, but would you be willing to accept suggestions for unique styles of wearing them for each flower? After all, not every flower can simply be tucked behind the ear, and I think "he/she has [color] hair with a/an [flower] in it" or some other similar generic message would be kinda depressing.

I mean, they wouldn't even have to be that elaborate, and shouldn't be. Maybe some could be tucked behind the ear, some could be tucked into buns, and some could be woven into braids, or into small, simple wreaths.

P.S. Can we add lifevine as a hairbob as well? If you 'LOOK' at it in-game, it's said to have small flowers on it, and it would give us something to do with it besides throw it away.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Isn't there a way to twist sinew into a necklace or something? It'd be cool if something similar could be done with lifevine and similar plants, turning them into a crude necklace, bracelet, or uh ... circlet-sorta-thingie.
The lore compels me!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Rias wrote:Isn't there a way to twist sinew into a necklace or something? It'd be cool if something similar could be done with lifevine and similar plants, turning them into a crude necklace, bracelet, or uh ... circlet-sorta-thingie.
Yaaaaas pls
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Ooooh, yes, I like that idea a lot.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Did these ever get made into hairbobs? If not, pweeeeeeeeez?
ydia

Post by ydia »

Is there somewhere to pick roses? :d If not please!
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”