wine bar?

Smitty

wine bar?

Post by Smitty »

Is there a wine bar in Arad with a full array of types of wine? Since Clok has superior food descriptions and capabilities, it would be a natural for vino aficionados. Is there interest in wine descriptions?

These can be simple:

Silky tannins, subtle black raspberry and cassis grace the palate.

Or lots of fun:

The overall character is that of a sex loaded scarlet; endowed, jaunty and erotically scented with every part smelling and tasting provocative, flamboyant and blooming. Its gorgeous, vaunting style is burning, mantling and amorous with an extravagant softness that is grandiose, exotic and pursed lipped. There is an edginess, sophistication and dominating air that questions whether your palette has the true aptitude to handle the complete clutch of this much worldiness.
[Robert T. Gonzalez post at io9.com]

Copyrighted descriptions, like Mr. Gonzalez's, should probably be avoided.

There might be a budget wine with two descriptions, one disagreeable and one surprisingly tasty, with the tasty description being rare.
Rias
DEV

Re: wine bar?

Post by Rias »

Reminder: The Lost Lands is an awful post-apoctalyptic-plague quarantine zone filled with horrible living conditions, horrible monsters and horrible people. There are a few pockets of niceness, but they're small and maintained presumably at significant cost and effort. Not all luxuries will be available in the Lost Lands, and those that are should, in my opinion, be limited and very expensive.
The lore compels me!
Rias
DEV

Re: wine bar?

Post by Rias »

Oh, and to answer the original question: Assuming you meant the Lost Lands (playable area) and not the entirety of Arad (which is a large continent) - no, there is no full-array wine bar. A few places have some wines available, but due to the conditions mentioned in my previous post, the selection is limited.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”