task removal confirm

artus

task removal confirm

Post by artus »

HelloI just completed my lovely mission, and was about to complete it, but instead of typing task, i accidentally typed remove, and all was...gone.
I'm not sure if anyone ever done that before, but if it's like this, there should be some prevention, like remove confirm or something, to make sure it's not on purpose.
Thank you in advance
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
jilliana

Re: task removal confirm

Post by jilliana »

I've done this...so many times! Especially frustrating when it was a task that took you hours to do.

I agree that there could be some kind of remove confirm prompt.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
artus

Post by artus »

I've done the dam task for like a few days (mostly be cause i was too lazy and didn't have much time). And then...it as all gone, my long acomplished work.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

ask Locke about task
Task is haul_goods.
Master Artisan Locke says, "We've received word that an associate in Shadgard just can't manage to find a single rough oak flitch to purchase. Bring 16 of them to the
market in Shadgard and sell them to the associate there."

EAvd>
ask Locke about remove
(You are about to remove a task, which could cause penalty. Please confirm your choice by entering ask Locke about remove confirm to confirm.)
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Skah

Post by Skah »

Maybe we should add a confirmation of the confirmation, just to be safe. "Ask Locke about remove confirm confirm"!
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

You know it's going to happen.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

"To confirm you wish to remove this task, please enter the last four digits of your credit or debit card on file or, alternatively, the last four digits of your social security number. Then please provide your mother's maiden name."
The lore compels me!
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

Great! that information is confirmed!

Now, to remove the task, please complete the challenge question you have set up with us on file:
where did you graduate?
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

You guys forgot the blood! Don't forget the blood!

Thanks Jirato. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”