Official Hiatus posting

Lavi

Official Hiatus posting

Post by Lavi »

Hello everyone,

I've been popping back on Clok to see if I can't get back into the swing of things, however I've found that right now I can't. So I am making this post officially because I have some RP and things that are ongoing that I have neglected to wrap up. I don't know when I'll be back but I hope that everyone has a great time. The players seem happy. Anything that needs taken care of from an IC perspective I can do. Just get a hold of me. But for now, Ben Flint is going on a journey, and it might be for some time.

Take care everyone and it was fun.

Ben, Lavi,

Aaron
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Carressa

Re: Official Hiatus posting

Post by Carressa »

I hope everything is going alright! Hope to see you soon!
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

It's just a lot of personal things right now. But I'll be back. Don't worry.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

GOOD RIDDANCE YOU DIRTY BLIGHTER! No, bit seriously, enjoy your time away from the game, good luck sorring everything out, and I hope you enjoy the game twice as much when you come back!
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “General Discussion”