Inactivity

Sneaky

Inactivity

Post by Sneaky »

Going to be inactive for a while. My harddrive got cooked, and not able to replace it. Working on getting parts together to to build something functional.
Jirato

Re: Inactivity

Post by Jirato »

Really sorry to hear that. :-(

If only you lived in VA. As the stereotypical computer tech, I've got spare hard drives all over the place.

Best of luck in getting it fixed quickly and cheaply.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

K, just letting peeps know that I'm back, I had an old laptop back in Texas and had it over knighted here. Yay for being a pack rat and never getting rid of anything lol. Only thing wrong with this thing is it's got a critically failing battery, so has to be plugged in continuously.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Welcome back :)

Return to “General Discussion”