A message to the GMs

Lun
CLOK Patron

A message to the GMs

Post by Lun »

*Note: When I say players in general, i really mean me. Oops.*

Just wanted to say thank you for all the effort you guys are putting into this world that we all live and hide in. You guys are really awesome. I know that as players we can be ungrateful and annoying, and that you guys sometimes get annoyed with all the wheedling and begging and grumbling and other nonsense we do.

You're awesome, and thank you. And I know something like this gets put up every few months, but I think you deserve a reminder on how awesome you are every few months...

Also, hooray teapots and drink tasting!

Yeah. That's it. Stay awesome, guys.

Brought to you by brain-wrung out Castillo.

P.S. I really like the thing that you decided to do today, opening up a bit of the massive to-do list to the public to see.

Reedit: 31! http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/vote_ ... i?mud=CLOK

P.P.S. Hey you guys, go vote. We're at 32, half of what we used to be! ... Or twice.
Last edited by Lun on Sun May 17, 2015 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
jilliana

Re: A message to the GMs

Post by jilliana »

I'll drink to this. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Orris

Re: A message to the GMs

Post by Orris »

Hear hear! I know it's not always sunny days and favorable winds for the GMs, we can be all kinds of trouble sometimes for them. I have had nothing but fun and good experiences whenever I'm on CLOK however, and I'm probably biased from what's recently been going on but I am beyond pleased with the game and experience! Thank you!
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)

Return to “General Discussion”