Load Shot and Bandage Me

Elystole

Load Shot and Bandage Me

Post by Elystole »

I'm trying to minimize my encumbrance, which means not carrying unnecessary containers. One thing I've had to do is separate my shots and bandages in two different containers because otherwise load grabs the wrong shot and 'bandage me' sometimes grabs a poultice.

It'd be great if I could specify 'load iron' or 'load lead' and load that type of shot instead of grabbing whatever is next in the inventory.

Similarly, it'd be great if 'bandage me' would default to the lowest-level effective bandage or even just default to using untreated bandages only. I think just about everyone uses bandage me to slap untreated bandages on their wounds because if you're using a poultice you give it more attention to make sure you do it right.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
jilliana

Re: Load Shot and Bandage Me

Post by jilliana »

+1 for making untreated ones a priority over poulticed ones.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
merin
CLOK Patron

Re: Load Shot and Bandage Me

Post by merin »

+1 to both ideas.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”