Customizing furniture

crystal2014

Customizing furniture

Post by crystal2014 »

I would like to be able to add gems and perhaps knobs and handles to furniture pieces respectively. I think you should be able to make a well-crafted wardrobe, but it would be nice to be able to make a well-crafted pine wardrobe with ruby studded silver handles for example. May be these handles and knobs could be added to the forging general category. I thought about this after making a few jewelry pieces and thinking the same coding could be applied to furniture making. I am not a coder so I am not sure how much work would have to go into something like this, but it would be pretty neat!
criticalfault

Re: Customizing furniture

Post by criticalfault »

I dig that idea, prolly wouldn't be to hard to put together either. It sure would be neat!
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I do like this idea. Maybe at higher levels of carpentry, one could work their woodworking skills into it and do some pretty carvings, engravings, and all that fancy stuff.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

n exquiset oak wardrobe with purified silver handled, studded with princess cut diamonds, carved with a set of ropey vines with well-crafted leather laces going up the sides, uh, i'm missing some crafts. :)

I think that would be neat, too.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”