Grouping of NPCs

Makkah

Grouping of NPCs

Post by Makkah »

I noted a bit ago that same-description NPCs are now grouped together with a x# at the end.

Example:

If there were two "a guard" in the room, now instead of "a guard, a guard" it says "a guard (x2)"

This cuts down on the realism to me; it doesn't give them their own "space" in my eyes. I suggest it be turned into an OPTION that we can turn on or off. I understand it's help to people that play with screen-readers, so it is a cool idea. But it decreases the realism to me.

Thanks!
jilliana

Re: Grouping of NPCs

Post by jilliana »

Makkah wrote:I noted a bit ago that same-description NPCs are now grouped together with a x# at the end.

Example:

If there were two "a guard" in the room, now instead of "a guard, a guard" it says "a guard (x2)"

This cuts down on the realism to me; it doesn't give them their own "space" in my eyes. I suggest it be turned into an OPTION that we can turn on or off. I understand it's help to people that play with screen-readers, so it is a cool idea. But it decreases the realism to me.

Thanks!
I dig this suggestion. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Kablam!
opt npcstacks
Multiple identical NPCs will now all show separately in room occupants lists.
The lore compels me!
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

You rock.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”