Is it full?

criticalfault

Is it full?

Post by criticalfault »

Would it be possible to add something to the look of a container or a l in, look on, etc to show us how full something is? This would help a ton with moving things like branches, logs, ore, etc. The command just needs to tell us how full the thing is so we can say, "Okay, 10 ore is half full, i can put 10 more again" and such!

That would be fantastic! :)
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
jilliana

Re: Is it full?

Post by jilliana »

Thumbs up for this one. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kent

Post by Kent »

criticalfault wrote:Would it be possible to add something to the look of a container or a l in, look on, etc to show us how full something is? This would help a ton with moving things like branches, logs, ore, etc. The command just needs to tell us how full the thing is so we can say, "Okay, 10 ore is half full, i can put 10 more again" and such!

That would be fantastic! :)

Yes, I would really appreciate this feature, and was going to ask for it too. It would be great, even if it only indicated to the nearest quarter, for instance:

The satchel is practically empty.
The satchel is about one-quarter full.
The satchel is about half full.
The satchel is about three-quarters full.
The satchel is practically full.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

I agree. Can we get this for wagons, too?

It would be nice to look in it and see if it's near full/full/empty.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

This is in, but I can't math, so if it looks funky please let me know. Might be an issue with the way I did the calculations.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Jirato wrote:This is in, but I can't math, so if it looks funky please let me know. Might be an issue with the way I did the calculations.
Thanks Jirato! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
criticalfault

Post by criticalfault »

Dang that was quick! Thanks Jirato!
Jhordon -(Struck by lightning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NaSUdzzA
Cigano - (Friends on the other side) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

You rock. thanks. this is way awesome.
xavier

Post by xavier »

first let me start by saying, this is awesome. Now onto the one thing I've noticed that's odd and it's probably already been bugged or reported but still.

I have a leather belt quiver and it is currently holding 63 arrows.
The is it full line reads
There is a plenty of room left in the leather hip-quiver.

I'm not sure why the a is in there for one thing and i'm almost absolutely 99.9% certain this quiver can hold a max of 70 arrows.
Thanks
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

There was a problem with my maths. I fixed it about 3 hours ago. Are you still getting that?
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

While I understand that scabbards and similar are built to hold a variety of weapon sizes for simplicity, it might be best to leave out this message for such things to avoid misinterpretations like the thought that one can store multiple weapons in a single scabbard.
look in my scabbard
In the silver-banded midnight blue scabbard you see an iron cruciform longsword.
There is a plenty of room left in the silver-banded midnight blue scabbard.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
xavier

Post by xavier »

Jirato, no I wrote that post then logged into Clok only to find it had already been fixed. If the A plenty of room could be changed to just plenty of room that would fix the other half of the problem I saw, but that's not a huge thing.

Seems to be working great now, I took the time to fill up a container with lots of smallish stuff and it went well.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”