Cosmetic Options

Jawbleak

Cosmetic Options

Post by Jawbleak »

I've only just found the boutiques that allow for stylistic changes to be made to a character's hair. I figured they were around, but hadn't noticed them before. Is there an in-game method to get more elaborate cosmetic changes, like braids or dreadlocks, for example? I've also seen references to the availability of tattoos, while reading around the forum. Is that mechanic still in place? If in-game options aren't available, would it be possible to request these types of cosmetic options on a character?
Kiyaani

Re: Cosmetic Options

Post by Kiyaani »

I believe dreadlocks are in the boutique already. There's several shops in that one so be sure to check all of them. Most 'styles' that aren't haircuts can be performed with hair accessories sold in several shops. There are some that put your hair in a bun, do braids or just ponytails. If you wanted something specific or more masculine options, you might post in the suggestion thread though. I'm sure Zoiya would be all over that. ;)
Jawbleak

Post by Jawbleak »

Thanks! I'll go do some more looking.

Later...

I found what you were talking about. I called myself looking, but I must have walked right by it. Thanks for pointing it out. That'll teach me to explore more thoroughly.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

You asked about tattoos.
You may want to take a gander at the NPC's page on the Wiki because it has a listing of NPC's that perform a variety of cservices, including for tattoos.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jawbleak

Post by Jawbleak »

Thanks very much.

Return to “General Discussion”