Outpost Winter Solstice Party

Acarin

Outpost Winter Solstice Party

Post by Acarin »

As River's home is located in Shadgard, preventing some of us from joining her party, I have been considering throwing an Outpost winter soltice party in my cave as I'm assuming the law in Shadgard won't be suspended for the event.

I don't know how many members the outpost actually has at this point, but if there is significant enough interest I'll plan it closer to the new year. I'll post this on the new board in the outpost soon, but if anyone would be interested in attending, please let me know via in game mail or here. We'll try to do the same sort of secret santa thing that went on last year.

I expect there will be games as well (pin the katar in the Shadgardian anyone?)... safety not guaranteed.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Is your ear-laden lighting fixture finished?
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

I think that was the most bizarre thing i've ever read. Ever.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Kiyaani]Is your ear-laden lighting fixture finished?[/quote]

I have an ear-laden display case instead. I didn't want all the ears to catch fire.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I thought only the wax was flammable. I learned that in Shrek.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

We can test it on one of your ears at the party (if it happens)!

Return to “Player-Organized Events”