Sad fur reversion dilemma

Acarin

Sad fur reversion dilemma

Post by Acarin »

So I've noticed that when you change the quality on a naturally tanned item, it reverts to the tanned material's name. Any way this can be fixed so that it only changes the quality modifier and not the material? Also.... looking forward to potentially using basilisk skins for scale leather... because I don't remember then being too furry:

You put an excellent basilisk skin helm on the sturdy worktable that is in the room.

EWAvd>
lcraft helm quality
You may choose from the following options.

buffed
callous
dense
rigid
stiff
nice
fair
coarse
thick
EWAvd>
lcraft helm quality buffed
You take a few moments to make some adjustments to an excellent basilisk skin helm with your slender black bronze dagger, trimming away excess material, and stitching the edges of the leather together.
You finish your work, leaving you holding a buffed fur helm.
Roundtime: 10 seconds.

EWAvd>
look
inv
[Corvus Outpost, Tanner] (shop) (InUr)
Several tanned hides and leatherworking tools lie strewn about this hastily-constructed shed. Atop a fire pit is a large cauldron, steam wafting out of its mouth and making the place uncomfortably warm and humid.
The area is mostly quiet.
You also notice a large tanning frame and a sturdy worktable with a buffed fur helm on it.
Obvious exits: out.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Landion

Post by Landion »

This should be fixed, as far as quality changes go.

I've not changed them to scale leather yet as I'm still trying to decide the best course of action on all of that before I overhaul half the leathercrafting system(again). ;)
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Thanks Landion! You're my hero!
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Um right, also...
You put some masterful basilisk skin knee-boots on the sturdy worktable that is in the room.

EAvd>
lcraft knee-boots quality
You may choose from the following options.

buffed
callous
dense
rigid
stiff
nice
fair
coarse
thick

Is that right?
Landion

Post by Landion »

Grrr.. this 'should' be fixed now. Darn tempermental system.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Thanks buddy!
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

Would it possible for fox fur to show as fox fur instead of just fur? Please thank you <3
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Landion

Post by Landion »

Done.
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

Thank you :)
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.

Return to “Leathercrafting”