Guild Shop Request: Writables

Maina

Guild Shop Request: Writables

Post by Maina »

I've seen some requests in this subforum for additions to the guild shop that were accepted, so I thought I'd make my own.

The Wardens have a library. I've made it kind of a personal IC mission to fill it with more scrolls and books, talking to other players for things to add as a way to involve people in RP.

Would it be possible to add scrolls and books with a few customization options to the guild shop? Scrolls and books to help us add to our library and the customization options to make it easier to tell them apart?

Maybe quills, too, just to have the supplies in one place for city-averse members.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: STOP BEING AMAZING. IT'S AMAZING.
Nobody

Re: Guild Shop Request: Writables

Post by Nobody »

Maina wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:54 pmMaybe quills, too, just to have the supplies in one place for city-averse members.
I'm not opposed to quills, but writing implements for the town-averse are already readily available for the low, low cost of your time ;)
Maina

Post by Maina »

True. And mechanically they're the same. But from a roleplay perspective, I'm not sure charcoal is a good permanent material for writing books in. But it's a good point!
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: STOP BEING AMAZING. IT'S AMAZING.
Vaelin

Post by Vaelin »

For some reason I was imagining this library filled with scrolls, and stacks and stacks of tree barks.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

I'd also love to see this.

Return to “Wardens of the Grove”