Ability suggestion

Nobody

Ability suggestion

Post by Nobody »

In speaking with a lorekeeper, I wondered if a lorekeeper could do anything to restore trust between an animal and it's keeper, particularly after the animal has been harmed by that keeper. I think it would be a nifty ability but understand why it has thus far been only the purview of GMs. It might be properly balanced by making it as difficult to obtain and as costly of energy as soul beacon though and given an ability description that makes it abundantly clear that the ability is not to be abused. Just a thought for another good use of the lorekeeper's skillset.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Re: Ability suggestion

Post by Tangela »

I could see this being really neat, perhaps an rped ritual and then the ability, though again it would have to be done carefully to keep it limited to genuine cases of accidentaly making your horse an enemy. I know using horses as target practice, or otherwise attempting to use them for training in different ways has been a thing before. But the ability to restore a horse and rider in cases of genuine accidental circumstances could be neat.

Return to “Wardens of the Grove”