Request: Charm bags in the guild shop

Tangela
CLOK Patron

Request: Charm bags in the guild shop

Post by Tangela »

Hello,

Could we get charm bags added to the Lorekeeper guild shop, please?
Jirato
DEV

Re: Request: Charm bags in the guild shop

Post by Jirato »

What's a charm bag?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

They are very small pouches currently only available in the 'between the skin' shop in haiban.

You ask a dark-haired clerk for the details on a drawstring velvet charm bag.
Need a place to keep special gems, herbs and ...maybe someones hair? This will do.
You see nothing particularly unusual about the drawstring velvet charm bag.
It is open.
It is a small item, mainly made of velvet.
It is a container that can hold items of a size up to 'small.'
It weighs 0.5 pounds.
Cost: 20 riln.
If you want to buy it now, type order confirm.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Ah, didn't know we had these. Any suggestions how to make the Lorekeeper's version a bit more unique? I'm talking visually, not mechanically.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

Hm, I'm not really sure. A small leaf-embroidered charm pouch or something might work. I'll give it some thought. Thanks so much. :)
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

You could make them customizable.

A [small, woven, interlaced, netted] [cloth, linen, silk] charm bag, [embroidered with a small leaf, studded with quartz, decorated with a small, velvet rabbit].

etc, etc.

I can't remember, but the ones in the mummer camp are cusomizable I think. It's been a while since I've been there.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

Bumping this
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

I could probably get this out tomorrow. Did you have any ideas of how you would like it/them?
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

Probably just something akin to what I wrote above, or Akila's custom suggestion if that's something you're willing to allow, with options like leaf-embroidered, decorated with small stones, beaded, embroidered with the image of various trees/animals, etc.

And, thank you so much for taking a look at this. :)
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

Apologies for the delay, but there are now charm bags for sale in the Lorekeeper Sanctuary. Enjoy!

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

Just have to say, you did an awesome job with these! They're incredibly pretty and unique, and a non small part of me loves being able to use consistent types of materials for various types of charms. yay organization.

Is there any way you could add beaded to the final list of custom options? Its listed in the preadd, but you could, for example, get a woven silk charm bag strung with small wooden beads, strung with colorful beads, etc. in the final step as well as the first step.
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

Added a few more post-adds for a descriptive beaded look, but I have kept the pre-added beaded description as well in case a 'beaded silk charm bag' would suit just as well.

Glad you like them!

Return to “Wardens of the Grove”