Wyrvardn Shop Changes

A revived Aetgardian order of warriors dedicated to making the lands safe once again.
Jirato
DEV

Wyrvardn Shop Changes

Post by Jirato »

The Wyrvardn have recently acquired some new resources and have added fancier tabards to their shop. They now have the guild symbol on them rather than being just plain unmarked tabards.

Someone also tore all those silly wing designs off their greathelms.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Re: Wyrvardn Shop Changes

Post by jilliana »

Jirato wrote:Someone also tore all those silly wing designs off their greathelms.
Thank you! Jilliana can now buy that armor without feeling silly!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I just had a riveting discussion with a player the other day about the impracticality (to say nothing of silliness) of helmet adornments such as horns and wings.
The lore compels me!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Lysse

Post by Lysse »

Rias wrote:I just had a riveting discussion with a player the other day about the impracticality (to say nothing of silliness) of helmet adornments such as horns and wings.

They're incredibly silly! In all likelihood, winged and horned helmets were almost positively 100% ceremonial.
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Lysse wrote:
Rias wrote:I just had a riveting discussion with a player the other day about the impracticality (to say nothing of silliness) of helmet adornments such as horns and wings.

They're incredibly silly! In all likelihood, winged and horned helmets were almost positively 100% ceremonial.
Silly and deadly. I ecplained on CHAT not all that long ago how almost any fancy decoration or adornment that wasn't flush with the rest of the armor would create weaknesses, either by letting an opponent grab onto it or allowing the sharp point of a weapon to catch and possibly punch through. The best protection against what CLOK would classify as "pierce damage" is to deflect the weapon.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

Thanks for smashing my dreams of headbutting for some good pierce damage or flying with my helmet wings. *sighs*
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Is it possible that one of the shops sell an ESP crystal please?

We'd all be really happy if one were added. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Wyrvardn”