Wyrvardn Abilities

A revived Aetgardian order of warriors dedicated to making the lands safe once again.
Terris

Re: Wyrvardn Abilities

Post by Terris »

The Wyrvardn may now learn the Stalwart ability at rank 1. This is slightly different from the Templar stalwart ability and focusses more on avoiding knockdown effects than resistance to supernatural fear/mind altering effects.

Alright. That's what I call a good start. Nicely done Jirato.
Caleb

Post by Caleb »

Does Shield of Courage work with Tactic Guardian, or do you have to be actively guarding someone?
"All I have are my codpiece, and my word...and I don't break them for no one."
Caleb

Post by Caleb »

Just wanted to post a few thoughts that focus on the artifact seeking part of the Wyrvardn.

Sometimes I find weathered maps in boxes. They don't do anything for the player, but it could be set up that they are turned in for some guild points.
A task to go search in an area for any artifacts, but that doesn't mean we are going to go find a "Lightsmasher." It could be a broken clay pot, or rusted tool from the past. Maybe some bones. Something we might find where an ancient civilization once lived.
A task to go search in an area with a map given to us by a guild leader. The map might lead us to a cracked pot, or to a box with something in it that we would return to the guild leader. The box could be locked so we would need a locksmith to open it. The map could lead to anything, but the idea is we are searching for artifacts in the Lost Lands.
"All I have are my codpiece, and my word...and I don't break them for no one."

Return to “Wyrvardn”