carpentry weights

preiman
CLOK Patron

carpentry weights

Post by preiman »

so yeah, there is an issue with the weights of several carpentry items that makes them either difficult or even unusable. I am referring specifically to the weights of chests and casks. After making them, both actually weigh too much to lift, with the chest this is an issue, because it greatly limits it's use as a storage item, as you can't store it in banks, or the Haiban vault, and it takes up way to much room in wagons, the cask is even worse, because you have to be able to pick it up to fill it, but it is too heavy to pick it up. Would it be possible to look into the final weights of these and other carpentry items I might not have mentioned here, and see if they can be adjusted somewhat?
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
jilliana

Re: carpentry weights

Post by jilliana »

Thank you for posting this. This is something I've been meaning to bring up forever but neglected to remember.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: carpentry weights

Post by Lun »

Bump! I made a cask per someone's order and we amusingly discovered it weighed too much to fill.

Return to “Carpentry”