New guild: Sisterhood of the Fist

An elite group of brawlers, street fighters, and ruffians.
Jirato
DEV

New guild: Sisterhood of the Fist

Post by Jirato »

Due to overwhelmingly negative response of my earlier post, and some people thinking it was some sort of joke, I've talked it over with the others and decided we can make a one-time exception and allow people to join the new guild, Sisterhood of the Fist and keep their current gender.

The Sisterhood of the Fist guild headquarters will be located in the newly opened Brawler's Teahouse, northwest of Haiban, which will be considered a "Girls Only" area. Please speak with the Brawler Arlena at the Teahouse to request conversion from brofist to sissyfist.

Also, the Brawler's Retreat will now be considered a "No Girls Allowed" zone. If you are female and happen to be renting an inn room there, please let me know so that I can make sure you can get a refund and have any items returned to you.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Re: New guild: Sisterhood of the Fist

Post by Kunren »

So, the sister fisters are also going to have mandatory elegance lessons on proper manners I assume? Books on the head while walking and whatnot. Drinking tea with a pinkie up, proper spoons for soups.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Finally you guys stop supporting the patriarchy. About time. Time to come back as a burly brawler.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Will there a guild-specific ability that allows one to remove one's shoe and use it as a missile? Targets can only be of the male variety, of course.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

Guild Ability: [witch]-slap.

Uising her brawlers reflexes, the sisterhood member executes an open-handed palm strike to the side of a male attacker's face. The target will be debuffed with a new debuff: Teary Eyes. The results of this buff would be stun-time because, I mean, what just happened bro? Also, the target would take a perception loss because of the tears. Also, his actions would be slightly lower on al counts due to self-contiousness and convincing everyone around that, "I'm not cryin, man."
Last edited by merin on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
merin
CLOK Patron

Post by merin »

I should state that, if I have offended anyone I appologise. was meant for a laugh.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I think this one was obvious enough where I don't have to say it, but, April Fools!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Alicia

Post by Alicia »

Explains why you weren't answering my questions about if I could join as a new character or if I had to have an existing brawler character! :P

Return to “Brotherhood of the Fist”