Brotherhood Task Ideas

An elite group of brawlers, street fighters, and ruffians.
Acarin

Brotherhood Task Ideas

Post by Acarin »

I'm not entirely sure that defeat dangerous opponent tasks make sense for this guild as friendly combat seems to be a staple of the guild and not necessarily "bounty" like tasks. Instead, I'd like to see (just a few suggestions):

1) "One of the more talented brothers has been challenging worthy opponents around <location>. Seek him out and show him what you have learned in your training."
Essentially generates a brawler at some location (in a town or along a road). Eliminate the brawler (runs off when a severe wounds is sustained) to complete the task

2) The exact opposite. Go to <location> and spar with anyone talented that you find there. Maybe an instanced area? Essentially the same task, but you wait for brawling challengers at a location. Maybe 2 or 3 of lesser skill than for the previous task are generated before the task is completed.

3) Practice your <technique> on something challenging. "Practice makes perfect. Go practice your <back kick, etc.>. Once you have successfully executed <25, etc.> in real combat, return to me and tell me what you've learned."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Brotherhood Task Ideas

Post by Rias »

Reminiscent of Gemstone tasks! I like it.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Rias wrote:Reminiscent of Gemstone tasks! I like it.
Speaking of Gemstone, roshambo and battle miniatures anyone?
baerden

Post by baerden »

I always liked the cockroach races for some reason.
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Sure Cockroach races are cool...but infested cockroach death races is where it's at.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Vinz wrote:Sure Cockroach races are cool...but infested cockroach death races is where it's at.
To doed?

Return to “Brotherhood of the Fist”