intermediate and probably advanced combination strikes

An elite group of brawlers, street fighters, and ruffians.
xavier

intermediate and probably advanced combination strikes

Post by xavier »

I found out today that intermediate combination strikes while listed as adding one strike to your combo in tactics none isn't working properly. I regularly fight in tactics dodge just because it makes my brawling go up faster and right after getting intermediate I found I was hitting eight times per round instead of the expected seven. This is definately a bug and would kind of be considered an exploit, maybe?

Anyway I'm putting it here because I don't want to abuse this and I'm not sure how best to go about handling this so that I'm not taking advantage or something. Suggestions, feedback, tell me to just go smash things until i can't anymore, whatever. Just wanted to put it out there cause this guild is freaking awesome.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Elystole

Re: intermediate and probably advanced combination strikes

Post by Elystole »

I'm of the opinion that once you've reported the bug (make sure you use the bug command) then you've done your part. You shouldn't stop playing your character because of a bug, especially when it is a bug that you can't really avoid.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Fixed. It wasn't actually checking tactics at all.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I'm not sure why we would lose these attacks in tactic offense (not that I really use it). Reducing our damage potential when we're supposed to be going all out and focusing on attacks seems a bit strange. Any chance adding these attacks to tactic offense could be considered?

Return to “Brotherhood of the Fist”