Brotherhood of the fist task idea

An elite group of brawlers, street fighters, and ruffians.
Lavi

Brotherhood of the fist task idea

Post by Lavi »

It would be really really cool if Bro fists had a task to go beat up some people causing trouble.
For example

We’ve heard some rumors of a shady street tough in mistral lake Harassing travelers in the market. We’d like for you to take care of it.

With further difficulty could be a variety of people such as a cut-purse, a loiterer, Bully or something. And there could be multiple opponents. It could add variety and who doesn’t want to fight in the city square?
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Brotherhood of the fist task idea

Post by Jirato »

It's a cool concept, but I see issues with the justice system. I'm pretty sure Mistral wouldn't approve of a bunch of vigilantes.
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

Heh, totally forgot about that. maybe on the roads or something like highwaymen tasks maybe? or build some dark alleys that pop up like the dark path tasks on Templars might work. :D
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

"Some clown who frequents the Hanged Man thinks he's the toughest guy this side of the mountains. Go give him reason to reconsider."

Have it involve a "Let's settle this outside" part so you don't end up being hated by tavern owners for constantly starting brawls in their establishments.
The lore compels me!
baerden

Post by baerden »

I like the instanced alleyway idea. Or regular alleyways where wardens and such don't tread. So be careful in there! or something.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Someone in town finds out you're a brawler so they jump from behind a bush and start throwing punches or have a rusty knife...

Not sure how the authorities will feel about an undead brawler going around and killing Guzzy look-alikes, though.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

What a bunch of thugs and lowlifes!
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.

Return to “Brotherhood of the Fist”