Increased restfulness

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rias
DEV

Increased restfulness

Post by Rias »

Fatigue is now being reduced more quickly, so less time should be spent sitting around resting. Remember that SITting or LAYing down will reduce fatigue much more quickly (both positions providing the same increased rate).
The lore compels me!
drahkik

Post by drahkik »

I still think you get fatigued tooo fast. Unless you get fatigue less and less doing a particular action. Then I guess I just need to grind some more.
Have you seen my Zombies?
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Which actions are you performing often that seem to be causing the fatigue? Is it mainly during combat that fatigue creeps up too quickly?
The lore compels me!
drahkik

Post by drahkik »

I went from the town to map the cave. Mapped the cave and before I go to go to the camp i was fatigued. No combat, I was on horse back though which I am sure is a very tiring experience. I would hope that the higher your riding skill the less this is true. Overall I posted only cause I was trying to play before work and I was exhausted (or whatever the condition is where it says you are going to collapse) in less then 10 min and it took 10 min of resting to get back to the none setting. Very fustrating when you are trying to grind or map.
Have you seen my Zombies?

Return to “General Announcements”