First Aid and bandages!

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rias
DEV

First Aid and bandages!

Post by Rias »

The First Aid skill has been rolled out. It will be useful for tending wounds via various first aid methods. The sole method currently is bandaging.

Bandages can be purchased at the Shadgard infirmary (they'll pop up in other shops as appropriate). While holding a bandage, you can bandage [target] [bodypart]. The bandage will last a duration based on a First Aid skill roll. While bandaged, wounds will heal slowly over time.

Currently the only types of bandages available are simple linen bandages, which can only be used to heal scrapes and light wounds. Characters can get First Aid practice by bandaging the wounded citizens in the infirmary.

Please post any comments and report bugs. Expect the system to be altered as necessary as testing proceeds and we receive input.
The lore compels me!
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

It's real nice to be able to bandage my own scrapes and minor wounds when I'm out in the wilderness, without having to run back to town.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

Can bandages still be used to heal minor wounds, or was that removed with bleeding?
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

They should be healing any wounds, but they'll do so very, very slowly. Alchemy poultices will allow the possibility of bandages that heal more quickly.
The lore compels me!
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

Ooooooooh. That helps a lot, thanks.
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.

Return to “General Announcements”