CLOK Mini Survey, July Edition

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

CLOK Mini Survey, July Edition

Post by Jirato »

New Survey up here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Feel free to participate if desired. It's totally optional, but your feedback is appreciated!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
glare

Re: CLOK Mini Survey, July Edition

Post by glare »

May want to edit the
"are you interested in farming in Clok"
Question as i thought this meant. Do I do it regularly rather than Would you like to do it and clicked no at first before I thought about it.

Something like
"Would you be interested in changes to farming in Clok?"
would be more clear I think. given the follow ups behind it.

I also wanted to comment on the marketing prices question with a bit more detail since of course I'm a loud mouth with caveats to everything.

1. Certain items should always been in need. Like meat, even if its 1 or 2 riln per chunk. Just tick up the consume time on meat in markets or have a cut off point when meat is sold it willb e deleted like some gems instead of being added to the counter or somesuch to avoid huge numbers. In addition, There's a threat stating how dangerous farming outside protected walls is. Farming in general should at least match mining in terms of time vs profit.

2. I don't think fluctuations should be random. There should just be either 2 lists for summer vs winter, or 4 lists for spring, summer, autumn and winter. And those items should be higher priced during those times and fall back to normal price in the others. this would make more sense environmentally. Even if randomizing everything might be easier / less messy fromt eh back end.

Return to “General Announcements”