Update on BBS Password Resets, note on alternate emails

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Update on BBS Password Resets, note on alternate emails

Post by Jirato »

Just a quick update, I see the emails that have come in the last few days. I'll be working on them after work and dinner tonight (in about 14 to 15 hours from now)

I think everyone has already been squared away, but for people having any sort of account issue in the future, be it BBS or CLOK, please make sure you email me from the address registered to your account. I will not provide any information or support beaides a partially masked email address to someone claiming to be someone but with a different email address.

There have been multiple recent requests coming from email accounts not associated with any account or character.

I understand 95 percent of the time this is legit and the person just has multiple email addresses, but I feel it's best practice to not open myself up to accidentally giving account info to the wrong person.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Re: Update on BBS Password Resets, note on alternate emails

Post by Jirato »

Better late than never... this weekend has been busy.

Everyone who has been waiting on BBS password resets should be taken care of now, if you have somehow been missed, please email me again.

Something wonky happened when I moved the BBS from bbs.contrarium.net to clok.contrarium.net/bbs, I had to reset my password as well. For the most cases, automated password reset emails are working properly now, as long as you remember which email address you registered with and there are no typos in it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”