Patreon - Important for current Patrons

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Patreon - Important for current Patrons

Post by Jirato »

Good morning,

I've recently re-activated CLOKs Patreon page. Please note, however, that it seems all active pledges from when I suspended my Patreon account back in October of last year are still active. I would strongly encourage anyone who was a past supporter of CLOK and no longer wishes to be, to please double check your Patreon page and cancel your pledge if necessary. It is not my intention for those of y'all who were pledged October last year to be charged out of the blue 8 months later.

Note that I am currently restructuring how the Patreon program works, and we will no longer be offering in-game perks to donors. Further information on this will be forthcoming once I finish setting up the new Patreon page, I just wanted to get this initial warning out ASAP in case anyone was pledged who didn't want to be.

Thank you everyone for your continued support.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Nobody

Re: Patreon - Important for current Patrons

Post by Nobody »

Might be good to announce this via game and discord as well. Many of the VI players avoid the bbs.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Patreon - Important for current Patrons

Post by Jirato »

I sent a message to all current Patrons through Patreon.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”