Trolling, Policy 3, and Policy 4

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Trolling, Policy 3, and Policy 4

Post by Jirato »

There have been several recent incidents of established CLOK players creating new characters, pretending to be new, perform some sort of disruptive behavior typically associated with new players unfamiliar with MUDs (attacking townspeople, etc), and then acting on it on their more established/main character in some minor way such as commenting on what happened in chat or even acting on it ICly in IC conversations.

While this isn't explicitly defined in policy, I think it should be fairly obvious not to do this. Not only does it create a burden on us as a GM team having to monitor the situation, send to namechange, etc, but then switching back to another character and trying to talk to people about it just grates on my nerves and is a borderline policy 4 violation.

I will charban any new players made where it appears they are for the sole purpose of trolling/disrupting/letting off steam. I've got better things to do though, and really don't want to spend the time having to do this, so, please, just don't do it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”