Event Staff rework

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Event Staff rework

Post by Jirato »

I am currently tossing around an idea to rework the Event Staff role to be a lot less behind-the-curtain and keep it more like the Builder role where it doesn't reveal as much of the gritty GM details that can ruin the game for some. Idea is for Event Staff members to run minor NPC events, merchants, help with festivals, etc. Not really do any major game-changing event work or anything.

It's going to take me awhile to rework the code to yank out permissions and hide GM-sensitive info that they don't really need to be seeing. So I'm not really going to be able to bring anyone on board immediately, but I'd like to throw a recruitment post out there anyway just to get the ball rolling.

I'm considering the following requirements:
- 200 or more hours cumulative play time across all characters.
- Have played recently, not just now coming back to CLOK after a long absence.
- Have shown a basic understanding of CLOK lore in both IC/OOC mediums.
- Have shown consistent use of proper grammar and spelling in both IC/OOC mediums, emphasis on correctly spelling CLOKs terms and locations.
- Do not have any warnings on any of your characters, If you do, may still be able to apply, these will be addressed on a case by case basis and will vary depending on the severity of the warning.

If you meet the above requirements, feel free to send me an email directly (Use the GURU command in-game to get my email) with a brief introduction, explanation of why you wish to be Event Staff, and a full list of your characters.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”